Humor in Illustration

Readers, Kevin Hawkes is FUNNY as both a writer and illustrator!

Think about the books we read today and please share at least one illustration that expressed humor either in support of the words, or in contradiction to the words.



27 comments:

  1. I think that in Dogosausus Rex one of the illustrations is super funny because he has a gigantic dinosaur, with his tounge out like a dogs, and a leash around his neck. Soo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the dogosaurus rex the picture where Sadie was running after the thief and all the grass was blowing up and the rabbits were all like ,'' Run for your life!'' face it was pretty asome

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the book my little sisster ate a one hare
    and I loved the ilstions when she ate all of
    the anmiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the book pig parade i think a really funny picture is when the pigs are in space over the earth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the illustrations on "A Pig Parade" was the funniest where the some of the Pigs were holding the big pig balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From dogosauruse Rex when the 'dog' pooped it was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the dog was funney dekuse he runs throu the feld and cech is the rober

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that in A Pig Parade Is a terrible idea that the page that has a bunch of pandas is funny because it is NOT a good idea it will go terribly wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite\the funnest picture is the last picture of A PIG PARADE IS A TERRIBlE IDEA the panda distoring the surt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In DOGOSAURUS REX, the dog dodo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A funny part of Dogosaurus rex is, When sadie was holding the robber in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that the a pig parade is funny because I agree that pigs can't do parades

    ReplyDelete
  13. i liked when in dogosaurus rex when the boy was training the dogo rex and keeped failing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think when he named sad songs they played.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In DOGOSAURUS REX because or the dog poop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that a pig perade is very funny with the picturs and very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked in "A pig parade is a TERRIBLE idea" is when it showed the pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked when in pig parade at the end the pandas showed up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like when dogo rex chops the mile trik!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked the cover in pig parade.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think a funny part was when we saw a bunch of pigs misusing instromets.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The most funny illistration I think is in dogosaurus rex.

    ReplyDelete
  23. the funny part was he had a person in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the illustrathoins in pig parade.

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite is Dogosaurus Rex because the ilustaion are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I liked Dogosaurus Rex because It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like Pig Parade because it's funny because they tried to bring the balloon to the parade, but it went up to outer space.

    ReplyDelete