What Should the Wicked Big Toddlah Do Next?

Toddie the Wicked Big Toddlah has quite an adventure in New York! What do you think he should do next?


40 comments:

  1. I wan't toddie to go stay in maine and I also wan't him to go lobsturing
    or fishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toddie goes to a football game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wan't toddie to go stay in maine and I also wan't him to go lobsturing
    or fishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. l think that Toddie should take a nice vist to the beach or maybe he could go to space and get into some mischuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Toddie should go to A public library or to the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  6. My idea is that Toddie goes to a camp ground and there going fishing and he he catches someone instead of a fish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toddie is going to Hollywood and stars in a movie,but gets lost in a crowd of admirers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. toddide vs godzilla or toddide go's to tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toddie will go to London, and once Ma,Pa, and Toddie make it to London on a train and then the train tracks will break and then Toddie will put the train back on the tracks that arn't broken and then Toddie will take something like a "toy" train.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toddie go's to Florida

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toddie goes to Seattle. He is soo curious. His parents go into the space needle but Toddie doesn't. Instead he climbs the space needle. He looks inside to see his parents. He goes to the very top to look at the whole city. But at the top he pricks his bum on the top. (The needle)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want Toddie to go to school and try to git books but his hands are to big!

    ReplyDelete

  13. i think you should take Toddie to Portland and have him go to the big globe and have him climb it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that Toddie should go to Manhattan in September 11 2001 and he saves all the pepole in the twin towers on 9/11

    ReplyDelete
  15. Toddie is going to a camp ground and there going fishing and he catches someone instead of a fish

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think toddlah should go to mcdonlds and cause a lot of commotion

    ReplyDelete
  17. he can do a canan ball in a lake

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think Toddie should go on a cruise and break everthing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think toddie should eat some food

    ReplyDelete
  20. Toddie should go to Disey land.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Toddie should go to niager falls.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think Toddie should go on a cruise or go to a football game and destroy evreything!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Toddie should go to afrca

    ReplyDelete
  24. Toddie should go on a plane and he brake it and land in a desert in the middle of no where.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think Toddie should go to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  26. toddie shold go to st tomis.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think that Toddie shold go to paris and bring home the ipfel tower.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think Toddie should go to Bengale staudium

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jackson!!!!!!!!!!?May 1, 2019 at 2:35 PM

    I think he shold go to space

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think Toddie should blow up micdonules and go in space.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think Toddie shood go to the dentest.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Toddie mabe will go to boston.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think toddie should go to pensilvanah and see the pitsburg steelers or the football team see all the plasces and run on a big feild mabey take an ld hous with him

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think he should go to flordia. why he should go there is he could go swimming
    and cause big waves. It will be funny because it has a lot of hiprbale.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think toddy should go to a nasa camp, and go and learn about space. And then go to space by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think that Toddie can go to to calafornia and go in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ajani (xdPlebyBoi)May 3, 2019 at 9:14 AM

    I think Toddie should go to Florida because I think it will be fun to see Toddie be able to get his big ice cream cone! Have a whole ice cream shop that sells ice cream for any size! Also they should go on a plane! It would be very funny to see him be able to go on the plane like riding on top of it. Then once they get there they seperate and meet back in the middle of Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi, my name is Alison and i'm thinking of Toddy going to Disney World. the reason why is because i'm going there this year and because it's a big place so... the hotel is not going to fit Toddy. so then he'll maybe take off the roof of the hotel. then EVERYBODY will be like, "hey what are ya'll doin'? your not aloud to do that!"

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think Toddie should go to the depths of the sea and meet a shark then Toddie vs the shark.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I think toddie should go to Missisippi and he should check out the tornados that they have there in missippi for the week

    ReplyDelete