i was stuck between meany book but this one i picked because it connected to me in a way that none of the other books had the life of a dog, my dog she passed away a while ago i still have that weight on my hart and want her to be with me i cried while reading this the illustrations were so emotional and thoughtful,expressive and bright but sad liked the holes to show the oldness the holes getting bigger and bigger.
I think Blue should win because the drawings were amazing. Also the story was good because it shows that dogs don't live forever even though their amazing. But sadly they don't live as long as people do.
I picked The Rough Patch because it was so emotional and it really had a great massage to it. I think the message is, even though pets can't last forever they will always be in your heart,forever and always.Even though you might move on and get a knew pet that is in your heart for forever and always. I love the illustrations because they are so unique that they are able to tell the story even though there are words.
the story was not that good for me but to others it was so emotional. I didn't really like any of the books but if I had to choose one it would be blues. the book was short but cool. the pitchers were good and showed the dog and the owner.
I choose Blue, because it captured how I felt listening to Mrs. Phelps reading the book. Even after she read the other ones. I loved the illustrations, especially the one in the beginning. Where the little boy was sleeping in his crib, mouth open. That connected to me because that is how my mouth is when I'm sleeping.
I liked hello light house because it doesn't have any dying dogs and the pictures of the person watching over the light house and it's the life cycle of the person who's watching over the lighthouse!
I liked a rough patch because its like the circle of life, the illustrations were wonderful and how he told it was nice as well. I also liked it because how it told Even did everything with his dog then his dog died and he felt like a black void and thew his garden to pieces and took care of the weeds that grew. A pumpkin grew and he took it to the fair and had the chose between a pup or ten bucks. He chose the pup.
I choose Blue because it had a lot of color and it had felling. Also, it connects to my life because I had dogs that have died. Last, it has a lot of story in just one short book.
I like Blue because it connects to my life. three years ago, i lost my dog Dozer and he was with me my whole life until he got a brain tumor and had seizures every night and he was ok and running around outside and then he came inside and he was having seizures and we knew it was time. mama brought him to the vet to put him down and it was so sad i cried until the night but i was alright burring him kind of. Dozer was my best friend.
I like Blue because it connects to my life. three years ago, i lost my dog Dozer and he was with me my whole life until he got a brain tumor and had seizures every night and he was ok and running around outside and then he came inside and he was having seizures and we knew it was time. mama brought him to the vet to put him down and it was so sad i cried until the night but i was alright burring him kind of. Dozer was my best friend.
I had trouble between The Rough Patch and Hello Lighthouse because the Rough Patch was meaning full.However I chose Hello Lighthouse because its happy most of the book . Even when it gets sad when he has to leave I still like it.I also like the detail in the drawings.
I chose blue because all the emotions and the story was great. the pitchers were so cool and had the feelings in it.
ReplyDeletei was stuck between meany book but this one i picked because it connected to me in a way that none of the other books had the life of a dog, my dog she passed away a while ago i still have that weight on my hart and want her to be with me i cried while reading this the illustrations were so emotional and thoughtful,expressive and bright but sad liked the holes to show the oldness the holes getting bigger and bigger.
ReplyDeleteI think Blue should win because the drawings were amazing. Also the story was good because it shows that dogs don't live forever even though their amazing. But sadly they don't live as long as people do.
ReplyDeleteI picked The Rough Patch because it was so emotional and it really had a great massage to it. I think the message is, even though pets can't last forever they will always be in your heart,forever and always.Even though you might move on and get a knew pet that is in your heart for forever and always. I love the illustrations because they are so unique that they are able to tell the story even though there are words.
ReplyDeletethe story was not that good for me but to others it was so emotional. I didn't really like any of the books but if I had to choose one it would be blues. the book was short but cool. the pitchers were good and showed the dog and the owner.
ReplyDeleteI choose Blue, because it captured how I felt listening to Mrs. Phelps reading the book. Even after she read the other ones. I loved the illustrations, especially the one in the beginning. Where the little boy was sleeping in his crib, mouth open. That connected to me because that is how my mouth is when I'm sleeping.
ReplyDeleteI liked hello light house because it doesn't have any dying dogs and the pictures of the person watching over the light house and it's the life cycle of the person who's watching over the lighthouse!
ReplyDeleteI liked a rough patch because its like the circle of life, the illustrations were wonderful and how he told it was nice as well. I also liked it because how it told Even did everything with his dog then his dog died and he felt like a black void and thew his garden to pieces and took care of the weeds that grew. A pumpkin grew and he took it to the fair and had the chose between a pup or ten bucks. He chose the pup.
ReplyDeleteI choose Blue because it had a lot of color and it had felling. Also, it connects to my life because I had dogs that have died. Last, it has a lot of story in just one short book.
ReplyDeleteI like Blue because it connects to my life. three years ago, i lost my dog Dozer and he was with me my whole life until he got a brain tumor and had seizures every night and he was ok and running around outside and then he came inside and he was having seizures and we knew it was time. mama brought him to the vet to put him down and it was so sad i cried until the night but i was alright burring him kind of. Dozer was my best friend.
ReplyDeleteI like Blue because it connects to my life. three years ago, i lost my dog Dozer and he was with me my whole life until he got a brain tumor and had seizures every night and he was ok and running around outside and then he came inside and he was having seizures and we knew it was time. mama brought him to the vet to put him down and it was so sad i cried until the night but i was alright burring him kind of. Dozer was my best friend.
ReplyDeleteI had trouble between The Rough Patch and Hello Lighthouse because the Rough Patch was meaning full.However I chose Hello Lighthouse because its happy most of the book . Even when it gets sad when he has to leave I still like it.I also like the detail in the drawings.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations,Hello lighthouse! I am very surprised the book Hello lighthouse was chosen but I am proud too!!!
ReplyDelete