yes I think animals can be heros because some animals like reckless she carried 9,000 pounds in one day! She was very brave and risked her life therefore I think animals CAN be heros
Yes animals can be heros in the war cause in Sergeant Reckless Reckless carried 9,000 pounds of anumition. And in Rags Rags went in to the war and found the hurt people on his team and then brang them back so they could heal.
Yes a animal can be a hero of war because Reckless was by giving the army fast transport of the shells.If you have seen the movie War Horse it is the movie on the story reckless.Animals can be a big help because they can do things we can't do like Reckless could carry six bomb shells and jump up easily.We can not do that.So a animal can be a war hero.
Yes, I think that a animal can be a animal in war, because my moms dad had a dog and he was in war and his dog was a big hero. I also know that a animal can be a war hero because I've learned a lot that its very true that a animal can be in war.
Yes a animal can be a hero because they can care for you like a dog if you get hurt, because I read the Dogs of War and the dogs were helpful to the seargants.
yes.because they can warn the army if something bad is hapining and dogs can smell realy good and hear good too and they can use there nose to sniff for bombs
I think that Rags is a good book.Because he is the first ever dog to enter a war and . I think that is a amazing to me . you mite want to check it out so get to it. it is amazing.
yes I think animals can be heros because some animals like reckless she carried 9,000 pounds in one day! She was very brave and risked her life therefore I think animals CAN be heros
ReplyDeleteyes because nothing is posinboll a cat come save the wond
ReplyDeleteYes animals can be heros in the war cause in Sergeant Reckless Reckless carried 9,000 pounds of anumition. And in Rags Rags went in to the war and found the hurt people on his team and then brang them back so they could heal.
ReplyDeleteyes animals can be a hero because Reckless cared 19,000 ponds of amoe
ReplyDeleteYes because Reckless caryed 9000 pownds thats a hero.
ReplyDeleteYes a animal can be a hero of war because Reckless was by giving the army fast transport of the shells.If you have seen the movie War Horse it is the movie on the story reckless.Animals can be a big help because they can do things we can't do like Reckless could carry six bomb shells and jump up easily.We can not do that.So a animal can be a war hero.
ReplyDeleteYes a animal can be a war hero because reckless held 9,000 lbs on his back so he help the army.
ReplyDeleteyes a animal can be a hero in a war, many animals can be in a war.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think that a animal can be a animal in war, because my moms dad had a dog and he was in war and his dog was a big hero. I also know that a animal can be a war hero because I've learned a lot that its very true that a animal can be in war.
ReplyDeletei think animals should be aloud to fight in war because most animals are really smart and really pertecteve
ReplyDeleteI think so,because of all the Hero\scout\max\other dog books.
ReplyDeletereckless cared amunissin
ReplyDeleteI think anamells should be able to be in war because all things should be given chansons.
ReplyDeleteI think animals can be heros because animals are like your teammate, like think of your teammate being in war. Your teammate is an animal.
ReplyDeleteYes a animal can be a hero because they can care for you like a dog if you get hurt, because I read the Dogs of War and the dogs were helpful to the seargants.
ReplyDeleteYes.because when heard the book it was sad but dogs can help,too
ReplyDeleteyes becuse they can bring gide messeg.
ReplyDeletehe brings notes to the sogers so they no were to shut
ReplyDeleteyes dogs can be hero's also i love cats more then dogs
ReplyDeleteyes!because my grandfather
ReplyDeleteis in the Army
yes be cus thay can run rast
ReplyDeleteyes because animals are intelgint
ReplyDeleteyes because rags just did daaaaa people
ReplyDeleteyes.lots of animals can serve in the forces.Rags carried notes from one side of the battlefield to the other.
ReplyDeleteyes\ dog are
ReplyDeletehelpful
yes i think they should let the animals be in war because some are smart
ReplyDeleteyes a dog can be a hero because rags was a line puller and a messages puller.
ReplyDeleteyes rags will be a super herow
ReplyDeleteyes.because they can warn the army if something bad is hapining and dogs can smell realy good and hear good too and they can use there nose to sniff for bombs
ReplyDeleteyes because rags never gave up.
ReplyDeleteI think that Rags is a good book.Because he is the first ever dog to enter a war and . I think that is a amazing to me . you mite want to check it out so get to it. it is amazing.
ReplyDeletePeculiar article, exactly what I wanted to find.
ReplyDelete