"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
What I like best about snow is that you can go sledding and make snowmans.
Because you have to dress very warmly because it is very very cold out side in the winter.
you get to eat snow and play in the snow.
that it is fun and you can make sooooooo much things
I think the best thing about snow is that it is soft,cold, and you can eat it.
My favorite thing about snow is that you can play in it.
Throwing snow ball fihgt,s
That you can play in snow and you can slead with happyness.You also can build snowmans too.You can also tackle your siblings and make them freeze it will be funny. AND throw snowballs
i like haw the snow gose on thare face.
The best part about snow is how you can make a snow man
I love building snow forts with Amelia.
that you can PLAY in itit
HAVEING A SNOW BALL FIGHT.
I like to make snowtunels
throwing snow BALLS at nathans face and making snow man and taking there head off and throwing it.
I think the best thing about snow is the cute animals
What I like best about snow is that you can go sledding and make snowmans.
ReplyDeleteBecause you have to dress very warmly because it is very very cold out side in the winter.
ReplyDeleteyou get to eat snow and play in the snow.
ReplyDeletethat it is fun and you can make sooooooo much things
ReplyDeleteI think the best thing about snow is that it is soft,cold, and you can eat it.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite thing about snow is that you can play in it.
ReplyDeleteThrowing snow ball fihgt,s
ReplyDeleteThat you can play in snow and you can slead with happyness.You also can build snowmans too.You can also tackle your siblings and make them freeze it will be funny. AND throw snowballs
ReplyDeletei like haw the snow gose on thare face.
ReplyDeleteThe best part about snow is how you can make a snow man
ReplyDeleteI love building snow forts with Amelia.
ReplyDeletethat you can PLAY in itit
ReplyDeleteHAVEING A SNOW BALL FIGHT.
ReplyDeleteHAVEING A SNOW BALL FIGHT.
ReplyDeleteI like to make snowtunels
ReplyDeletethrowing snow BALLS at nathans face and making snow man and taking there head off and throwing it.
ReplyDeleteI think the best thing about snow is the cute animals
ReplyDelete