"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
I think the big idea is to never give your own baby to anyone else besides someone you trust.
Don't be cruel.
I thick the moral of the story is don't say things that ant true.
I think the moral of the story is to not say things that are not true.
never throw away your kids.
never trust a witch.
I think the big Idea IS don't leva pepol sraned.
don't be cruel . And don't sacrifice your child or anything that's priceless.
I think the big idea is to not give up for the things you love because it took the prince a year for the prince to find Rapunzel and he was blind
Never sacrifice something that matters even more then something else.
The big idea is do not crave.
Don't sacrifice your baby
Never sacrifice someone that matter ever more then something that dose not matter to you.
never trust a witch
I think the big idea is to never give your own baby to anyone else besides someone you trust.
ReplyDeleteDon't be cruel.
ReplyDeleteI thick the moral of the story is don't say things that ant true.
ReplyDeleteI think the moral of the story is to not say things that are not true.
ReplyDeletenever throw away your kids.
ReplyDeletenever trust a witch.
ReplyDeleteI think the big Idea IS don't leva pepol sraned.
ReplyDeletedon't be cruel . And don't sacrifice your child or anything that's priceless.
ReplyDeleteI think the big idea is to not give up for the things you love because it took the prince a year for the prince to find Rapunzel and he was blind
ReplyDeleteNever sacrifice something that matters even more then something else.
ReplyDeleteThe big idea is do not crave.
ReplyDeleteDon't sacrifice your baby
ReplyDeleteDon't sacrifice your baby
ReplyDeleteNever sacrifice someone that matter ever more then something that dose not matter to you.
ReplyDeletenever trust a witch
ReplyDelete