"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
I think wonder how he dies like getting shot or maybe just by age.
I want to know if he dies by getting shot and if he travels all over the western side of the u.s.
I wonder if he purposely killed his master. I also wonder if he wanted to learn to read and write
how long was he a slave and what he did with the natives
how he died?
My question is how and when did Bass Reeves die?
i wonder how he died like if he was killed our died by age
I wonder how Bass Reeves died. I also wonder if he ever learns to read.
I wonder how many outlaws he brought in and if he got money for it. The last thing is how long was he a slave
I wonder if Bass will get killed or if he would stay alive and it had quotes so I think it is nonfiction.
I think wonder how he dies like getting shot or maybe just by age.
ReplyDeleteI want to know if he dies by getting shot and if he travels all over the western side of the u.s.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he purposely killed his master. I also wonder if he wanted to learn to read and write
ReplyDeletehow long was he a slave and what he did with the natives
ReplyDeletehow he died?
ReplyDeleteMy question is how and when did Bass Reeves die?
ReplyDeletei wonder how he died like if he was killed our died by age
ReplyDeleteI wonder how Bass Reeves died. I also wonder if he ever learns to read.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many outlaws he brought in and if he got money for it. The last thing is how long was he a slave
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Bass will get killed or if he would stay alive and it had quotes so I think it is nonfiction.
ReplyDelete