"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
he killed over than 3000 men
I learned from marvel that he was one of the first also that he fought in the civil war.
i learned that bass reeves was te first black marshal
on marvel I learned that he could have fought on the side of the union in the civil war
I learned that Bass Reeves died on January 12,1910. He was one of the first African american deputy. Reeves caught more than 3,000 criminals! He grew up in Texas but was a slave.
not a lot of African american have been chosen to me a marshil
Well I think the book is nonfiction because there were quotes and I think this book is about real stuff like he is a Marshal.
I learned that Bass Reeves hit his owner and escaped and he captured more than 3,000 criminals in his life.
he killed over than 3000 men
ReplyDeleteI learned from marvel that he was one of the first also that he fought in the civil war.
ReplyDeletei learned that bass reeves was te first black marshal
ReplyDeleteon marvel I learned that he could have fought on the side of the union in the civil war
ReplyDeleteI learned that Bass Reeves died on January 12,1910. He was one of the first African american deputy. Reeves caught more than 3,000 criminals! He grew up in Texas but was a slave.
ReplyDeletenot a lot of African american have been chosen to me a marshil
ReplyDeleteWell I think the book is nonfiction because there were quotes and I think this book is about real stuff like he is a Marshal.
ReplyDeleteI learned that Bass Reeves hit his owner and escaped and he captured more than 3,000 criminals in his life.
ReplyDelete