"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
I wonder if Bass will end up figuring out how to read.
Im wondering if he ever got shot
How bass remembered all those outlaws
Why does the wild west have to be so harsh? (People killing each other all the time.)
how can he remember the warent's ?
will bass learn how to read
I wonder how Bass remembered the right people to capture.
how can he not read but catch the poeple he's sopposed to get.
do's he die
were did they get seeds in the wild west to plant crops.
What inspired the author to right the book
I'm wondering why slavery started in the first place.
How they survived
will Bass kill his own family.
Did Bass ever retire?
I wonder about the troubles slaves go through and how they dealt or didn't deal with it.
I am wondering if he will learn how to read because of he is a police then he has to read laws and others things that are important, like if someone is being bad.
I'm wondering how many total people Bass has killed!?! Or if he killed any of his friends?!?
how did they survive?
if he were to do something he was not alowd to do what would happen to him
I wonder if Bass will end up figuring out how to read.
ReplyDeleteIm wondering if he ever got shot
ReplyDeleteHow bass remembered all those outlaws
ReplyDeleteWhy does the wild west have to be so harsh? (People killing each other all the time.)
ReplyDeletehow can he remember the warent's ?
ReplyDeletewill bass learn how to read
ReplyDeleteI wonder how Bass remembered the right people to capture.
ReplyDeletehow can he not read but catch the poeple he's sopposed to get.
ReplyDeletedo's he die
ReplyDeletewere did they get seeds in the wild west to plant crops.
ReplyDeleteWhat inspired the author to right the book
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering why slavery started in the first place.
ReplyDeleteHow they survived
ReplyDeletewill Bass kill his own family.
ReplyDeleteDid Bass ever retire?
ReplyDeleteI wonder about the troubles slaves go through and how they dealt or didn't deal with it.
ReplyDeleteI am wondering if he will learn how to read because of he is a police then he has to read laws and others things that are important, like if someone is being bad.
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering how many total people Bass has killed!?! Or if he killed any of his friends?!?
ReplyDeletehow did they survive?
ReplyDeleteif he were to do something he was not alowd to do what would happen to him
ReplyDelete