In Chapter 9 of Piper Green and the Fairy Tree, Mrs. Pennypocket explains that the fairy tree works like this: "You take a treasure and you leave a treasure" (p. 79).
What treasure would you leave in the tree? And what treasure would you hope to be able to take? Why?

I would leave my favorite book and I would hope to receive a pair of steph curry shoes
ReplyDeleteI would put $20 and hope to get a genie in a lamp with 3 wishes
ReplyDeleteI would leave my robot toy. i would hope for a dog
ReplyDeleteI would put my basket ball in and hope to get a good luck puppy.
ReplyDeleteI would leave a hair bow and hope for a heart locket necklace so that I can carry it wherever I go
ReplyDeleteI would put my special wwe belt for a newer one
ReplyDeleteIf I had to put something in the tree I would put in my necklace that my mother gave me, and if I had to get something out I would ask for a baby sister.
ReplyDeletePut a book in and get Stephen Curry shoes!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would put in a feather and hope to get a puppy. I would like a puppy because I think my dog needs a friend.
ReplyDeleteput a rock. get a rock
ReplyDeleteI would put in my 3 Canadian coins and hope for 2 more dogs.
ReplyDeleteI would put in a book and I would want a surprise.
ReplyDeleteIf i had the chance to put something in to the fairy tree I would put in a football and get a scholarship to play football at LSU. My good luck would be to be the best player in the leauge.
ReplyDeleteIf I was Piper I would put in a rosary that one of my mom's friend gave me and it means a lot to me because she gave it knowing that I would take care of it, that I would remember her after I moved and no matter what happened God would always be with me.
ReplyDeleteI don't really care what I would get out but something I really want is a German Shepard puppy.
If i was going to leave some thing in the tree it would be my boston red sox hat and hope to get a scholaership to LSU and play football. (Louisiana State University) my luck would be to make it to the NFL and be the best ever.
ReplyDeleteI would probably put my favorite stuffed animal and hope to get out a car.
ReplyDeleteI would put in book and I would want to get football gear.
ReplyDeleteIf I would put something in the Fairy Tree it would be a picture of my dad and me when I was littler. And I would hope to get my father or a pony, because I love my dad a lot, and I would hope to get a pony because I love ponies and ponies are in my blood, ponies are in my family.
ReplyDeleteI think what I might put in the tree would be my childhood teddy bears Muhbear and BeBe because they mean the most to me besides my family. I would want back three wishes back so I can ask for infinite wishes back.
ReplyDeleteI would put my fish in the tree and hope to get a Lamborghini.
ReplyDeleteI would put my book in it and hope for a science kit because I do not like reading but I do like doing science.
ReplyDeleteI would put a book in it. I would hope for a 100,000,000,000,000,000, dollars because I would be a millionaire.
ReplyDeleteI would put π and I would hope forπ’π’π’π’π’π’s
ReplyDeleteBecause I love turtle
I would put in a piece of dog hair in the tree and my dog world come back to life.
ReplyDeleteI would put in my special rock and hope for another dog. Because it would be fun.
ReplyDeleteI would leave a picture of my family and.hope for kelda and vilolit. Because they're dead.
ReplyDeleteWhat I would put on there is a scrapbook. I hope to get million dollars because, I want to get a tree out side of my house and with the rest of the money I'm going to give it to poor people.
ReplyDeleteI would put my tiger's eye (a kind of rock) in the fairy tree and I want a puppy out of the fairy tree because I had a puppy but he isn't a puppy any more.
ReplyDeleteI would put in a bug and get out an iPad because I want an iPad to play games and text.
ReplyDeleteI would put gems in I would get some diamonds because I will be rich.
ReplyDeletei wold put 900 PUPS in and get 300 KITNS. OS FUZZY SO CUTE
ReplyDeleteI will put in my red ruby shoes in.even toth i love them so so so so much.
ReplyDeleteI would put in a big puppy and I would get two new puppies that are named Einy and Brownie.
ReplyDeleteI would put in my gem (big gem) it is a lot to me my brother gave it to me its beautiful bule. I would get $1,000 because the gem is that much its one of a kind and if I got $1,000 I will be so rich and it will go to my family also it will go to college last is it will go to food and water and a lot of inportant stuff thats all I want from the good luck tree.
ReplyDeleteI would leave a nurf gun and i want a bow because I like bows
ReplyDeleteI would leave something I made thats a family turdishon because its a family turdishon.
ReplyDeletei would put my my dimand ring in and get 50000000000000 cats because dimands are alot
ReplyDeleteI would put in my moon rock and I would get a actually get a real moon rock hopefully!
ReplyDeletei would leave 30 bucks because i don't really need money and i would get a flat screen tv because, my tv at my house does not really work.
ReplyDeleteI would leave something like a softball because thats important to me. in return I would hope to get a softball bracelet with the word softball and a charm under the word softball and it's different colors to
ReplyDeleteI wold like.... Video games and in return I wold give a remote control car.
ReplyDeleteI would put my ps2 in a black lab
ReplyDeleteI would leave a ipad and hopefully get a apple laptop or put in a porce and get lamborgini and thats why i would put those things in the tree
ReplyDeleteI would leave my Nana's picture of her bird, Sandy Beach because he is important to me. I would hope to get back my nana because she died.
ReplyDeleteI would leave an acorn in return I would get 1000000$! (For my family!)
ReplyDeleteleave nothing take nothing because thirs nothing to take nothing to leave .
ReplyDelete