"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
I chose a picture of my family because it will remind me of them if I ever immigrate somewhere.
A Lego rocket.
I choose sea glass because its from where I Used to live in Lisbon I got it when I moved
I picked a shell and I picked it because it reminds me of the first time I want to Popam beach.
I chose a polished rock. Because I,v had it for a Long time.
I chose sea glass because it's from popham beach and my mom got it and that gives me memories.
A stick because it reminds me of my home
I chose a pine tree branch so I could remember the winter wen it didn't snow until after Christmas.
I chose my mom's silver lobster and a picture of my mom because it will remind me of my mom.
What wonderful and thoughtful comments. It makes me curious about reading this book.
I chose a picture of my family because it will remind me of them if I ever immigrate somewhere.
ReplyDeleteA Lego rocket.
ReplyDeleteI choose sea glass because its from where I Used to live in Lisbon I got it when I moved
ReplyDeleteI picked a shell and I picked it because it reminds me of the first time I want to Popam beach.
ReplyDeleteI chose a polished rock. Because I,v had it for a Long time.
ReplyDeleteI chose sea glass because it's from popham beach and my mom got it and that gives me memories.
ReplyDeleteA stick because it reminds me of my home
ReplyDeleteI chose a pine tree branch so I could remember the winter wen it didn't snow until after Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI chose my mom's silver lobster and a picture of my mom because it will remind me of my mom.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful and thoughtful comments. It makes me curious about reading this book.
ReplyDelete