"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson
I liked...
I liked the word choice and the mysterious, non talking, boy.
I voted on the Sasquatch escape because I thought it was a really good book.
Because I love it when I read it so much!!!
I think draw out the story because it tells shows you how to draw
I think that Jedi academy is a graphic novel and I like Star Wars type of stuff
I think The Sasquash Escape because it was really funny. It was so funny the classroom had to get the third book and I loved it!
I picked sascwoch eascap because it's funny and has awesome chacters
I did zombie makers because it was cool to learn about zombies are real and not real at the same time
I chose Sasquatch escape because it touched my heart I love mister tabby and doctor woo and pearl and Ben and Suzanne selfers is my favorite author so that's why i chose that book
I enjoyed wake up missing because it had alot of action and it was different.
I thought this was an intense book and i really liked it.
I liked zombie baseball beat down because it is actually a good zombie book
I liked Never Say Die because I like hunting and the book also has hunting. I also like it when the two "brothers" work together.
The reson I picked Star Wars Jedi academy is because I never got boarded of it and after I read the first one I didn't stop cause it was so intriguing so I read the second book and I can't wait for the 3rd Star Wars Jedi academy. π©
I loved Never say die because the book was adventure survival and I love that kind of stuff I like it had a heart to the story.ππ
I picked the Ability because it was packed with action and I could really picture it in my head.
I really liked the Ability because there was action it was funny in some parts of the book and you could picture it.
I think one came home is really good from the description. Also it was really intense.π±π±π±π±π±π©π©π
I picked Serafina's promise because it's in a different place in the world and it's poetry ;)
I picked the Ability because a misterious book.
The reason I picked The Ability is that it has a lot of exitemint, it cool and it a little sad.
The reason i picked the ability is the whey the authors explaned everything. It was a reail page turner.
I liked...
ReplyDeleteI liked the word choice and the mysterious, non talking, boy.
ReplyDeleteI voted on the Sasquatch escape because I thought it was a really good book.
ReplyDeleteBecause I love it when I read it so much!!!
ReplyDeleteI think draw out the story because it tells shows you how to draw
ReplyDeleteI think that Jedi academy is a graphic novel and I like Star Wars type of stuff
ReplyDeleteI think The Sasquash Escape because it was really funny. It was so funny the classroom had to get the third book and I loved it!
ReplyDeleteI picked sascwoch eascap because it's funny and has awesome chacters
ReplyDeleteI did zombie makers because it was cool to learn about zombies are real and not real at the same time
ReplyDeleteI chose Sasquatch escape because it touched my heart I love mister tabby and doctor woo and pearl and Ben and Suzanne selfers is my favorite author so that's why i chose that book
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed wake up missing because it had alot of action and it was different.
ReplyDeleteI thought this was an intense book and i really liked it.
ReplyDeleteI liked zombie baseball beat down because it is actually a good zombie book
ReplyDeleteI liked Never Say Die because I like hunting and the book also has hunting. I also like it when the two "brothers" work together.
ReplyDeleteThe reson I picked Star Wars Jedi academy is because I never got boarded of it and after I read the first one I didn't stop cause it was so intriguing so I read the second book and I can't wait for the 3rd Star Wars Jedi academy. π©
ReplyDeleteI loved Never say die because the book was adventure survival and I love that kind of stuff I like it had a heart to the story.ππ
ReplyDeleteI picked the Ability because it was packed with action and I could really picture it in my head.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the Ability because there was action it was funny in some parts of the book and you could picture it.
ReplyDeleteI think one came home is really good from the description. Also it was really intense.π±π±π±π±π±π©π©π
ReplyDeleteI picked Serafina's promise because it's in a different place in the world and it's poetry ;)
ReplyDeleteI picked the Ability because a misterious book.
ReplyDeleteThe reason I picked The Ability is that it has a lot of exitemint, it cool and it a little sad.
ReplyDeleteThe reason i picked the ability is the whey the authors explaned everything. It was a reail page turner.
ReplyDelete